Hi there!
I'm keeping this blog to share my design work and process for the Fall Production of Into the Woods at The Park School where I teach in the Visual Art Department.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

forest floor inspiration

Ann Hamilton's beautiful installation corpus at Mass MoCA in which sheets of paper rain/flutter/drift down onto the ground throughout the exhibition. I'd love to cover parts of the forest floor with book pages like leaves. Too many might be too noisy. I'm also interested in wheat pasting some right to the stage if we cover the floor.

Dip-dye outtakes from this months Martha Stewart Living. You can see all this when you read their Craft Dept. blog daily like I do. For a little accent- I want some of the pages dyed magenta.


This image is from a fantastic coffee shop in Europe- the whole place involves upcycled books in light fixtures, and in this case the wall.