Hi there!
I'm keeping this blog to share my design work and process for the Fall Production of Into the Woods at The Park School where I teach in the Visual Art Department.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

meeting with Peter and Pam


This is kind of a no brainer but when you're working with other people it's so helpful to talk about the things you're doing. Peter, Pam, and I had an awesome meeting about color, materials, 18th century Germany, and origami animals.
I'm thinking very differently about the houses and animals in the play now.
Peter keeps a scene by scene tally of "crazy shit" in his binder of things that have to happen in the play like "birds fly down and pluck out the stepsisters eyes". His list and my purple post-its on my script had a lot of overlap and we've already got ideas on how to solve things.